Jorge Tello Aliaga
President at Pers
+1 (408) 554 0828
+51 991 690 714
Pookie and Tushka
Girls and Boys aged 4 to 7
Sentimental and Musical
A little penguin and a polar bear cub learn about friendship in a magical ice realm where every dream can come true.
• Promotes love for nature and the environment.
• Each episode will end with a song about that episode’s storyline.
• Based on the book “Pookie and Tushka find a little piano” winner of “Best New Children’s Book” from Parent to Parent Adding Wisdom Awards.
• Book reached Top Kids’ Book at the Apple Store with almost 1 million downloads and a 4.5 star rating.
Girls and Boys aged 5 to 9
Comedy and Action
Aided by two human siblings, a family of shapeshifting aliens called “Blobbies” must avoid being found out and captured by Earth’s scientists.
• Features hispanic siblings as the main characters.
• Blobbies have a unique personality type based on their color, so that kids of both genders can relate to them and learn to love their own unique personalities.
• Based on the book “Here Come The Blobbies” winner of “Book of The Year” from Creative Child Magazine.
• Trading card game and toys based on the Blobbies have been developed.
Girls and Boys aged 6 to 11
Comedy and Action
With the help of mystical glasses, 9-year old Dan Mason must fight inter-dimensional invaders that only he can see.
• Features a biracial hispanic family as the main characters.
• Features a character that is on the autistic spectrum.
• Promotes environmental awareness.
• Features scientific educational content.
• Storylines take place on an Elementary School setting.
INKAS: The Legend
Girls and Boys aged 7 to 13
Action and Fantasy
A team of super-powered siblings must battle demons and enemy nations, in their quest to become the founders of the Inka empire.
• Features a cast of indigenous South American characters.
• Promotes awareness of the Quechua language which is listed on UNESCO’s list of endangered languages.
• Features strong female and male characters.
• Features facts and legends from South American cultures.